Women in Asset Management and Regulation™ Summit
Marriott Marquis, New York
Date: November 6, 2017
RCA Factoid – Women Hold ALL Senior Management Positions at the RCA
Join the leading Women in Asset Management and Regulation™ at the RCA Women’s Summit in New York.
The Summit will feature high profile women, sharing their personal experiences to surmount numerous career challenges and obstacles. We trust attendees shall find these personal accounts incredibly informative and inspirational.
The RCA’s Board of Governors, Curriculum Development Team and Instructional Design Group are in the process of recruiting the most senior level Regulators, CCOs, COOs, GCs and Industry Leaders to speak at the Fall 2017 Summit. Spring 2017 Speaking Faculty included:
- Patricia Cushing, CPA, Director of Compliance, National Futures Association
- Jennifer Duggins, Assistant Director, Co-Head Private Funds Unit, OCIE, SEC
- Beth Kramer, JD, Partner, Chadbourne & Parke LLP
- Jasmin Sethi, JD, VP, BlackRock
- Cynthia Marian, JD, GC and CCO of Civic Capital Advisors
- Beste Portnoff, Principal/ Head of Operational Due Diligence, Bessemer Trust
- Wendy Sheu, JD, Chief Compliance Officer and Regulatory Counsel, Bracebridge Capital
- Lucy Frew, LLB, Partner, Walkers
- Janine Diljohn, JD, Chief Compliance Officer, HQ Capital
The Women in Asset Management & Regulation Summit will precede the RCA’s Enforcement, Compliance & Operations – New York 2017 Symposium.