Regulation, Operations and Compliance (ROC) – Bermuda 2016™
The Fairmont Southampton, Bermuda
Date: April 17 – 19, 2016
Room Reservations: Call 1-800-441-1414
Reference “RCA 2016 Symposium” to
receive the reduced rate of $279 – $299 per night
SYMPOSIUM TUITION RATES
Standard Registration: $2098
Subsidized Registration: $1498
PracticEdge Members: $1198
RCA myUniversity: Complimentary (Contact Your Curriculum Advisor)
16 hours of CLE and CPE (Accounting & Auditing Credit), CCE (The RCA is the exclusive programmatic accreditation agency for Continuing Compliance Education)
Why Over 18,000 Senior Level Executives Attend RCA Curricula Per Year
- The RCA uses a 300 step process to accredit all Senior Fellows from Practice and Programmatic Coverage to insure you receive “Practical Commentary and Actionable Guidance and Intelligence”
- To obtain competitive intelligence and develop an action plan for revising and institutionalizing operational, compliance and risk processes and practices.
- Symposium delegates shall receive access to the On-Line University, used by thousands of Regulators, Asset Management Executives and Law Students.
- Learn how Alternative Asset Management executives will formulate and refine strategic initiatives to assess and minimize compliance, operational and industry risks and maximize opportunities over the next 6 months.
- Exchange thoughts and ideas with leading Institutional Investors, CFOs, CCOs, COOs, GCs and other Asset Management Executives.
- Unparalleled opportunity to speak and network with senior regulators.
For more information please call 800-306-6133 or you may register by clicking here.