Regulatory Authorities, Law Firms, CPA Firms, Banks, Insurance Companies, Fund Managers, RIAs, and other Asset Managers “private label” the same Online University System and Curriculum used by the RCA to deliver the JD & Masters Concentration in Compliance, Operations and Regulation.
The myUniversity™ Platform institutionalizes your firm’s professional development by impressing regulators, as well as your Clients and Board of Directors. This is achieved by furnishing employees unmatched skills your firm can immediately leverage and monetize.
The Faculty of Senior Fellows from Practice, as well as all Guest Lecturers, consists of hand-selected, subject matter experts in their respective fields of study, including the LARGEST COLLECTION of senior, high profile regulators across several agencies (DOJ, FBI, SEC, NFA, CFTC, DOL, and the Department of Treasury).
Firms use myUniversity™ to build a customized training platform by:
1) Selecting accredited courses from the Law & Masters Concentration – a curriculum of over 60 courses.
2) Using the RCA’s Instructional Design Team to develop and deploy their internally prepared recordings and materials.
myUniversity™ encompasses an enterprise-wide solution used to automate the administration of an entire University. Consequently, myUniversity™ reduces training costs by automatically managing the learning environment for employees by:
- Provisioning textbooks and course materials
- Delivering lectures
- Facilitating communication and student forums
- Monitoring and tracking student progress
- Automating student alerts and notifications
- Reporting student progress and incompliance
- Performing annual certifications
- Maintaining transcripts for each student
- Reporting CPE, CLE and CCE™
To view a course catalog, schedule a demonstration of the myUniversity™ Platform, or to speak with a Curriculum Advisor, please select the appropriate option in the lower right hand corner of the screen.