The “Go-To Knowledge Resource” – Comprehensive, Vetted, Practical
The use of consultants is costly. More importantly, consultants specifically disclaim any responsibility for their advice and work product. Most importantly, Regulators and Prosecutors hold the firm, and its personnel responsible.
Unfortunately, the regulatory and reputational risk produced by the ever-escalating examination and enforcement environment requires an institutionalized solution.
That’s why over 18,000 executives use myUniversity or Practice Edge for a properly vetted, comprehensive Knowledge Resource to address a myriad of issues and challenges.
That’s why over 18,000 executives use myUniversity™ for thier:
- “Go to” Knowledge Resource™ – for over 4500 topics to obtain accredited, comprehensive and practical information to surmount weekly challenges and issues
- Professional Development
- Compliance Training and Remediation
- Continuing Education – CPE, CLE and Continuing Compliance Education™ (CCE) for which the RCA is the exclusive Programmatic Accreditation Agency
Consequently, myUniversity™ and PracticeEdge™ users seek out the relevant RCA’s Sr. Fellows from Practice when they have issues with a specific topic.
The RCA is the Programmatic Accreditation Agency Continuing Compliance Education (CCE) with a team of attorneys who oversee the RCA’s Academic Process, which includes:
- Curriculum Development
- Instructional Design
- 3-level Peer Review
All students enjoy the same Law & Masters Concentration, which includes:
- Practical, 3-level peer reviewed coverage of over 4,500 topics
- Over 225 comprehensive and accredited courses
- Over 12,000 pages of course materials (updated monthly)
- Complete support with a dedicated Academic Team™
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDIT
- Over 900 hours of CPE
- Over 600 hours of CLE
- Over 600 hours of Continuing Compliance Education™ or CCE™
To view a course catalog, schedule a demonstration of the myUniversity Platform or speak with a Curriculum Advisor, select the appropriate button on the left navigation.