All courses qualify for CPE, CLE and Continuing Compliance Education (CCE) for which the RCA is the exclusive accreditation agency.
Most compliance, legal and operations executives have overcommitted schedules, given:
- Escalating regulations, compliance issues and reporting requirements
- Evolving allocator demands, and
- Intensifying examination and enforcement environments.
Consequently, such executives require a properly vetted source of information in order to address a myriad of issues and challenges. Previously such executives have relied upon colleagues or consultants to fill gaps in knowledge or work product.
Unfortunately, the regulatory and reputational risk produced by the ever-escalating examination and enforcement environment requires an institutionalized solution.
That’s why over 18,000 executives use myUniversity™ for their:
- “Go to” Knowledge Resource™ – a 3-level peer reviewed body of knowledge of over 4500 topics to obtain trusted information and materials for weekly challenges and issues
- Professional Development
- Compliance Training and Remediation
- Continuing Education – CPE, CLE and Continuing Compliance Education™ (CCE) for which the RCA is the exclusive Programmatic Accreditation Agency
Consequently, myUniversity™ and PracticeEdge™ users seek out the relevant RCA’s Sr. Fellows from Practice when they have issues with a specific topic.
To view a course catalog, schedule a demonstration of the myUniversity Platform or speak with a Curriculum Advisor, select the appropriate button on the left navigation.