Compliance, Risk & Enforcement – New York 2015™
LOCATION: New York Marriott Marquis
DATE: November 3, 2015
SYMPOSIUM TUITION RATES
Standard Registration: $898
Subsidized Registration: $698
PracticEdge Members: $398
RCA myUniversity: Complimentary (Contact Your Curriculum Advisor)
Why Over 18,000 Senior Level Executives Attend RCA Curricula Per Year
- The RCA uses a 300 step process to accredit all Senior Fellows from Practice and Programmatic Coverage to insure you receive “Practical Commentary and Actionable Guidance and Intelligence”.
- Unparalleled opportunity to speak and network with senior regulators.
- Superior Programmatic Coverage: The RCA uses a 300 step process to design, develop, evaluate, peer review and accredit all Senior Fellows from Practice and Programmatic Coverage to insure you receive the most practical commentary and actionable guidance for Fund Managers and RIAs.
- To obtain timely intelligence to develop an action plan for revising and institutionalizing operational, compliance and risk processes and practices.
- Symposium delegates shall receive access to the “On-Demand” version of the Symposium via the RCA myUniversity Platform – used by thousands of Regulators and Asset Management Executives.
- Learn how Alternative Asset Management executives will formulate and refine strategic initiatives to address and minimize compliance, operational and industry risks and maximize opportunities over the next 6 months.
- Exchange thoughts and ideas with leading Institutional Investors, CFOs, CCOs, COOs, GCs and other Asset Management Executives.
For more information please call 800-306-6133 or you may register by clicking here.