As a non-profit, the Regulatory Compliance Association reviews and supports a community of over 78,000 Alternative Investment, Asset Management and Financial Institution executives and regulators, while serving as the accreditation agency for Continuing Compliance Education™ (CCE™).
CERTIFICATION OF COMPLIANCE OFFICERS
The RCA is the programmatic accreditation agency for Continuing Compliance Education™ (CCE™) and serves as the graduate level institution for Alternative Investment, Asset Management and Financial Institution Operations, Compliance and In-house Legal executives.
ACADEMIC PROGRAMS AND PRIMARY KNOWLEDGE RESOURCES
The RCA delivers several tiers of graduate level curricula and continuing professional education:
- Law & Masters Concentration in Asset Management Regulation, Compliance and Practice; graduates may become Chartered Regulatory Counsel™ (CRC™), Certified Regulatory Counsel™ (CRC™) of Certified Compliance Officers™ (CCO™)
- myUniversity – used by regulators, asset managers and financial institutions for their accredited training and professional development platform as well as their web-based professional library – providing comprehensive, detailed, practical and peer reviewed coverage of over 4500 topics;
- ComplianceEdge™ – a myUniversity lite offering for compliance officers, operations executives and in-house counsel featuring over 800 topics
COMPLIANCE DEGREE PROGRAM
Compliance has become a rewarding, upwardly mobile and stable profession. Individuals who work within this highly specialized field must possess a formal, and comprehensive education.
The RCA’s Law and Masters Concentration and myUniversity comprise the only comprehensive curricula, which equip students and users to stand out with an unmatched breadth of knowledge and depth of understanding within the disciplines relevant to their role.
WORLD RENOWNED FACULTY
The Faculty of accredited Sr. Fellows from Practice and Guest Lectures includes the:
- Most senior regulators and government officials,
- CCOs, GCs, COOs and CFOs of the top firms, and
- Practice Leaders and key practitioners from the most respected law and CPA organizations.
ACCREDITED COURSES AND CURRICULIA
The RCA’s academic and accreditation process insures the delivery of the most timely, relevant, comprehensive, detailed, practical and actionable commentary and materials.
The Curriculum of Primary Knowledge Resources spans over 130 courses, and provides:
- Practical and comprehensive coverage of over 4,500 subjects
- Over 900 hours of CPE/ 600 hours of CLE and Continuing Compliance Education™
- Over 10,000 pages of text books, instructional aids and materials
- Complete support with a dedicated Academic Team™
ENTERPRISE CLASS TECHNOLOGY
The RCA offers the Law & Masters Concentration and myUniversity through an enterprise class, web-based learning and knowledge management system.
Students enjoy access to the Career Placement Platform, including:
- Practice Readiness Series
- Employment Opportunities
- Career Expo
- Networking Opportunities
To request further information please complete the form below
We look forward to serving you.